We support Libraries + local communities by offering the most affordable work, meeting & event space in town – at the same time, we curate a Network and programme of work / life activities events + activities, to help improve opportunities, strengthen community cohesion, encourage growth (personal + professional) and deliver economic & social benefit for all.
2x ways to join!
1. ‘VIRTUAL’ Membership – no desk needed
Harness the power of Wimbletech CIC, unlock your Superpowers. All the benefits of joining a ‘Physical’ Workary, just without the desk space – enjoy unlimited FREE passes via our ‘Friday Freebie (FF)’+ ‘Try Out Tuesdays (TOT)’* events – sometimes a change of scenery (+ unlimited free tea, coffee!) is just what’s needed to get the creative juices flowing!
*Freebie Fridays currently take place at the following sites: Wimbledon, Chelsea, Rivertech. Try Out Tuesdays currently take place at the following sites: Avonmore, Brompton & Maidenhead.
- Weekly Roamer – unlimited TOT & FFat select sites
- Discounted Meeting & Event Space – does what says on tin!
- Members’ Directory – connect + collaborate online with 400+ members – access skills, customers + more
- Member Events – exclusive invites to member / site events – share, connect & grow
- Member Benefits – National, Local, Library, Partner + Member – curated + collected to help improve your work / life balance, wellness + professional success
- Advertising & Promotion – your news, success, services + social amplified through our Network – Members, Partners, Investors + more… for free!
- Member Login Area – manage all above on mobile / desktop
2. ‘PHYSICAL’ SPACE MEMBERSHIP – FiXED or FLEXI
If you are in need space, we may be able to help – we are already home to 400+ Members, each benefiting from flexible, affordable space, discounted meeting & event space and a programme of Work / Life benefits & events… and if we don’t have the perfect space, for you, we may be able to connect you to suitable small, medium or large space operated by our Network of Partners & Councils..
- Connect to 400+ like minded individuals!
- Flexible, affordable, inspiring ‘local’ space
- Exclusive invites to member / site events
- Fixed, Flexi or Virtual Membership – you decide!
- Free marketing & promotion – your business / services
- Members Directory – add to + access skills within the network
- Connect with partners, investors, mentors + more
- Benefits & discounts to help you get your work.life.balanced
- Discounted meeting + events space – locally + across London!
4x ways to connect
1. Community Events
If you are a local Community organisation or group in need of affordable space to hold or host your events + Meetups, we’d love to hear from you – especially if your activities, events or experiences relate to Reading, Information, Digital, Health, Learning, Culture, Tech, Entrepreneurship or Startups.
2. PERFORMANCE NETWORK
Do you have a special talent that you’d like to showcase in your local community? Access a network of performance spaces across London… test / showcase your unique talents + we’ll help with the Marketing to help you raise your profile (+ if possible) make you a few ££’s while doing so!
3. WELLNESS NETWORK
Do you or your organisation offer a product, service or activity that helps improve wellness? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you. Promote your products / services to our Network of 400+ Members across 10x sites + join our Community + Wellness events!
4. MAKERS NETWORK
Do you make, create or craft… are you interested in sharing your skills & displaying / selling your ‘Makes’ through our Network of Members + local Libraries? Let’s work together to find new ways to bring new & traditional skills / techniques to local Communities, and at the same time raise the profile of Makers + their ‘makes’ 🙂
100+ events and counting… HackWimbledon is a Community Lead event that takes place at Wimbletech every other week – the community shared the need, we opened our doors to help make it happen 😉
A regular addition to the offer in many libraries, Code Club is fuelled by it’s volunteers… through partnership with Code Club we help grow the volunteer network + grow the number of Code Clubs that happen in libraries and beyond across the world 💪
HackWimbledon, 100+ events and growing…
The rise of the Internet of Things provides an opportunity for small enterprises to create disruptive products and new ideas and concepts. Whether it’s a smartphone app, wearable technologies, low power sensors, small enterprises with new ideas need a supportive environment. If given the opportunity and nurtured, this could create a ‘silicon valley’ like atmosphere which would greatly enhance Wimbledon.